The Community will open all Sundays of their monthly retreats, offering both to those who wish to know us closely and those who already follow our activities, the opportunity to live together with us a day of spirituality to make progress in the common journey of faith, not alone but with other friends, helping and supporting one another.
Basic ingredients of these community Sundays are:
- celebration of the Eucharist,
- community prayer in praise and songs,
- spiritual reflections of Father Giuseppe Paparone, concrete and strong stimulus for a serious review of our life of beliebers,
- time span available to meditate and to share doubts and difficulties that each of us encounters in combining Gospel and life choices,
- lunch all together, valuable space of fraternity and mutual understanding.