The activities proposed by the Abbà Community develop along two parallel tracks.
On one hand, we offer general initiatives for the growth in faith and in communion with God and the brethren, such as:
• retreats and days of spirituality,
• monthly Sundays with the Abbà Community,
• thematic courses,
• existential paths to accompany people to faith,
• community prayer meetings,
• weekly Mass with our Community,
• animation and participation in the liturgies of special times (Easter…) …
• charity and solidarity for young people and children,
• collecting prayer intentions…
On the other hand, we offer meetings and specific paths for different areas, such as:
• preparation for the Sacrament of Marriage,
• preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation,
• marriage and family life,
• evangelization on the streets,
• evangelization in the prisons…
We are also available to the Church and parishes to arrange local initiatives, such as: spiritual exercises, testimonials, meditations, retreats…
For each task, you will find a concise description and all information to participate.
If you want to learn about the activities carried out in the previous years, you can log into our historical archive in the “Esperienze” category.